Boris

Boris

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Giallo Meltdown!



That is Richard's book! Your first clue is his picture, the second clue is his name. Congratulations amateur detective, you're in a giallo! Avoid sexy ladies and psychedelic wall paper. It's for your own good. Or don't. Look I can barely update this blog more than once a month at minimum.

What I can do is sing Richard's praises. He's an author, see and he wrote a book. Go look at your bookshelf. I'll wait. Is Richard's book there? No? Well buy it! That's the only way we are getting out of here alive.

http://www.amazon.com/Giallo-Meltdown-Richard-Glenn-Schmidt/dp/150783912X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432733514&sr=8-1&keywords=richard+glenn+schmidt

2 comments:

  1. I bought it for cheapies, $16 dollars, and with the information contained therein I survived the giallo! Order now and avoid the black glove-ed killer!

    ReplyDelete