Boris

Boris

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Contest! Alarm! Win!

Hello to all my fine friends worldwide! As you may know, this year Scott MacDonald of EuroCultAV.com asked me to do some reviews for him. I was flattered and excited to do it. Scott is a cool dude that is very knowledgable about genre films and I have used his site as a buying guide for a while.

Time came around to do his holiday guide and he again kindly asked me for a submittal. Richard did several as well. Scott is giving away a pack of blurays AND a region free bluray player!

Head over there and sign up! You want to win. I want you to win. We are winners. And don't you want something to play Arrow's Bava blurays on?


http://eurocultav.com/Articles/EuroCultAV_com_Best_of_and_Hol/eurocultav_com_best_of_and_hol.html

No comments:

Post a Comment